Whilst going through some of my previous work from 2020, I stumbled upon the project where I established the values of my organisation. Although these values are mostly implied in my work and writings, I am now making them more explicit to be transparent with the communities that I serve.
You can also find them on our website now.
Our organisation is rooted in four primary values. The associated values and behaviours included in what each value means to us are listed below.
Our values are at our organisation's core, reflecting our commitment to inclusivity. We believe in creating a safe and welcoming environment for all, regardless of background or identity. Our values are accompanied by related words and beliefs that further reinforce our commitment to inclusivity. By embracing these values, we strive to build a culture that celebrates diversity and promotes equality.
1 / Authentic
- Respecting other's time - Without EGO - We are accepting
- No Judgment - Independent - Open to new ideas - Loyal - Relationship Based - Being Courageous
- Act with Integrity - Trustworthy - We believe in diversity - Doing the Deep Work - We are Unique - Act Transparently
2 / Optimistic
- Take Big Leaps - Be an Agent of Change - Be Joyful - Willing to Help - Be Fair - Be Encouraging - Move Forward in Life - Believe in Reciprocity
3 / Current
- Find Insight - Lead - Be Contemplative - Have Knowledge - Share Wisdom - Be Spiritual
- Innovate - Be Creative - Inspires
4 / Caring
- Be Kind - Show Gentleness - Give Gratitude
- Be Loving - Show Respect - Be Courteous - Smile - Be Generous - Be Social
- Fun Loving - Appreciative - Be forgiving - Create Contentment - Be at Peace
After more than 25 years of dedicated leadership in the corporate, feminist, and LGBTQ+ realms, with a profound commitment to LGBTQ+ and women's rights, I stand ready to support, consult, educate, and advise on your next diversity challenge. Your journey towards inclusivity begins with a conversation. Reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any inquiries.