I saw the Barbie movie yesterday evening, I did love it, but I also found many truths about the patriarchy in it. I should know I am One Leader with Two Genders of experience.
- The patriarchy is toxic for men as it is for all others.
- Being an "Alan" is difficult in a patriarchy.
- It will take a lot of time to de-program all Barbies about the patriarchy
- In the beginning, things were not patriarchal.
- There is a connection between patriarchy and capitalism.
- The patriarchy is a system that benefits Ken at the expense of Barbie.
- Patriarchial values can be upheld by Barbie as much as Ken'.
In the end, we learnt that everyone must play their part in creating an equitable world.
If you face any obstacles in your work related to this topic or other gender-related topics, feel free to contact me at email@example.com for expert consulting and advice. I am always ready to offer my assistance.